X Factor Contestants News


Monday 29 July 2013

X Factor's Christopher Maloney Signs Record Deal

X Factor crooner Christopher Maloney has finally bagged a record deal – after Simon Cowell’s firm chose not to sign him.

The Scouser, third on last year’s show, said he would release an album with tiny Tristar Records.


His debut single will be out in August.


He said: “I wanted full control over what I was doing. I wanted a label that will look after me.


“I didn’t want to go somewhere with big artists where I would be put on the sideline.


“If I signed with another company, it would have been a lot longer process and my fans are waiting for my album now.”


He said the record “will be similar to Will Young’s sound” on his early recordings and “different to what people will expect”.


Providing X Factor News, Information And Reviews Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movies Downloads

Movies Downloads