X Factor Contestants News


Friday 26 July 2013

Dannii Minogue Simon Cowell Has Some Balls For Calling Me

Dannii Minogue says Simon Cowell "has some balls" for picking the moment she was filming his TV show as the first time to speak to her since their affair was leaked.

The telly judge revealed she first heard from the music mogul when he recently 'ambushed' her during shooting for The X Factor Australia.


Dannii, 41, was preparing to hear which acts she had been given when she picked up the phone and heard Simon’s voice on the end of the line.


The mum-of-one revealed her shock in an interview with Grazia magazine: “You’d laugh your socks off if you saw it. I’ve not spoken to him since I left the show, yet he chose to film that moment."


She added: “Simon has some balls doing that.


"I find it bizarre that he’s never been involved in the Australian version of the show before and then I’m on it and suddenly he wants to break the news as to what group I have.”


The pair hadn’t spoken since Dannii left the UK version of The X Factor in 2010 ? despite news of their steamy affair being revealed in a biography of the talent show titan last year.


Author Tom Bower also observed Simon was obsessed with “her hair, the sexy clothes - and the t*ts”.


Dannii, who will be appearing on Sky Living’s Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model, also admitted she’s been thinking about having another baby.


The singer has a two-year-old son, Ethan, with her former boyfriend, rugby player Kris Smith.


She said: "I can’t just click my heels together and make it happen. I keep wondering how the hell I do it.


"Once Ethan got to two he started doing the most adorable things and I was like, 'Damn, I want another one.'”


“All my gay friends have been asking if my ovaries are available for rent - they’re close to running after me with a turkey baster.”


The full interview appears in this week’s Grazia magazine and Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model starts on June 20, Sky Living HD and on the move with Sky Go.


Providing X Factor News, Information And Reviews Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movies Downloads

Movies Downloads