X Factor Contestants News


Monday 15 July 2013

Drug-shame Tulisa puts Louboutin to her ex Danny Simpson

Drug-shame star Tulisa split from footballer Danny Simpson in a row over £1,000 Louboutin shoes, The Sun can reveal.

She also mocked the Newcastle United star as “an a**hole” who was no match for her celebrity or intellect.


The former X Factor judge, 24, admitted that she had separated from Simpson during a meeting with our undercover reporters at London’s upmarket Met Bar.


She said during one row she had shoved a pair of the designer shoes he had bought her into a Tesco bag. She claimed he was furious and added: “He said, ‘What bird does that?’”


Tulisa said Simpson claimed that other girls he gave Louboutins showed their appreciation by performing a sex act.


She went on: “He was a fan. He was obsessed for six years. He had a massive crush on me. Finally he found somebody who knew me. He wasn’t a celebrity until he met me. He was a famous footballer but not a celebrity. As soon as he got with me, he became a celebrity footballer.”


Describing the 26-year-old as an “a**hole”, she added: “He’s not as intelligent as me.


“And he’s very shallow and I’m very real.”


She then recalled how in another row she told him: “Eat some Snickers - get some f***ing nuts.” The pair had matching tattoos inked in February, but the N-Dubz singer said: “His problem is that the way that he used to have it with other birds, he just doesn’t have any of that with me.


“He’s used to girls that run round after and put it on for him - even sexually chase him. I’m not that woman.”


In a foul-mouthed tirade, Tulisa - who launched a clothing range for young fans and has her own brand of perfume called Female Boss, after her nickname - described how she had laid down the law to previous boyfriends.


She said she told them: “Do you know who you’ve got involved with? I’m the f***ing female boss, I have it tattooed on my arm and I had it there from the f***ing day you met me. I don’t need you!”


Cocky Tulisa dreams of being a Hollywood actress and said if she appeared in a film it would be “front page in every newspaper. Every person in the UK would want to watch it and see why the hell has she left the X Factor to do what. I’m big in the UK because I’m a rebel.”


Yesterday Tulisa - exposed on Sunday by The Sun as a drug deal fixer - remained holed up in the £6million gated Hertfordshire mansion she rents for around £90,000 a year.


Police plan to quiz her after she set up a deal in which a pal sold us £800 of cocaine. She denied taking the drug but admitted regularly smoking cannabis.


Clothing retailer Bank Fashion, which sells her TFB range, said it is now “reviewing its options”.


Providing X Factor News, Information And Reviews Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movies Downloads

Movies Downloads