X Factor Contestants News


Saturday 29 June 2013

Sharon Osbourne Back On X Factor

Simon Cowell hailed the return of Sharon Osbourne to the X Factor today as the new look judging line-up was officially revealed.

Sharon will sit on the singing show's panel alongside last year's judges Nicole Scherzinger, Gary Barlow and her old pal Louis Walsh.


Show boss Simon Cowell said of the news today: "Three words I never thought I'd say.... Welcome back Sharon!"


While former judge Sharon, 60, who quit the show in 2007, declared: “I couldn’t be happier about coming back for the 10th anniversary of X Factor.


"I can’t wait to give Gary Barlow a big hug, sit next to the gorgeous Nicole, and of course throw water on dear Louis. Yay!”


It has also been revealed that wannabes will have to tackle TWO sets of auditions.


First the hopefuls will face the judges in an intimate audition room.


And if they receive three or more yeses, they will then go on to perform for the panel again in an arena.


Only if they prove they can impress an audience will they then make it through to the next round.


Speaking about returning for a second series, Nicole Scherzinger, who won the competition with her act James Arthur last year, said: “I had so much fun and such a great experience on the show last year – it far exceeded all my expectations!


"I always give 110 per cent to all I do and I put everything else on hold to focus on X Factor and supporting my Scherzy boys.


"This year, now that I’ve worked out doing my new music and the show together, I am so excited to get back to the UK, my second home, and get stuck into X Factor 2013!”


Louis, who is the only judge who has appeared on all nine previous series, added: “I'm back with a vengeance!


"Ten years on and I'm just as thrilled to be involved in the best show on TV and even more delighted to be re-united with original judge Sharon Osbourne. Let the fun and games commence!”


Dermot O'Leary will also return to host the ITV1 show.


The judges’ auditions will start on June 4 in Glasgow before visiting Birmingham, Manchester, London and Cardiff.


This will be followed by the second stage of judges’ arena auditions in July.


Providing X Factor News, Information And Reviews Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movies Downloads

Movies Downloads